Friday 21 July 2017

Life Goals

On my old blog Ash and I had mapped out the next four years of our life together. But of course, we broke up, so I feel it's time to map out my life for me. Although I don't have a time scale this time; hopefully I can create a real timeline for each goal soon!


Work

Have my own studio space

Make my photography business a success

Personal

Learn to drive/get a car

Move out of my childhood home

Learn sign language

Become vegan 

Travel

Go back to Richelieu

Go to Scotland

Go back to Iceland

Go to Italy

Go to Canada

Go to Austria

So there we go! It's pretty basic at the moment and my work and personal goals are my priorities. Learning sign language is something I plan to start doing asap (I might even have started by the time you read this) as I want to teach it to Charlie too! 

I'm hoping to get back into photography work ASAP after Charlie is born, and really make a go of building my career. I'm determined to make it work, as I love photography so much, and can't bear the thought of having to go back to a 'normal' job!

6 yorum:

  1. Would recommend makaton over BSL as it's international and easier to learn for children xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh okay, I've not heard of that before! I'll check it out 😊 xx

      Delete
  2. Love reading peoples life goals! Find it strangely inspiring, hope you tick some off your list <3

    http://lovebriar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm determined to have ticked some off by this time next year xx

      Delete
  3. These are some great goals, Italy is one of my favourite places to visit its stunning! I hope you learn to drive and move out of your family home x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm desperate to go to Venice in particular but any recommendations would be fab! xx

      Delete